Hard water is water containing calcium or magnesium. Hard water can cause many problems in your home, such as:
- Reduce the lifespan of water-using appliances.
- Costs of hot water heating have risen
- This prevents clothes from being properly cleaned, regardless of how much detergent is used.
- Lime scale deposits can cling to glassware and dishware, creating a cloudy appearance.
- You’ll spend more time cleaning if you have soap scum or mineral build up in your kitchen and bathroom.
- A higher build up of scale due to mineral deposits can reduce water flow and pressure.
- Dry your hair and skin.
Water softener company san Antonio is a solution to all of these problems. Your appliances will last longer, your dishes will look better and your clothes will last longer.
What Does a Water Softener Do?