Your water softener might not be working properly or regenerating properly if you experience hard water symptoms.
Signs that your softener isn’t working properly
- Scale build-up in water-using appliances
- Stains around faucets and drains that are reddish/yellowish
- Faucets are prone to white crust.
- Mineral spots on dishes and in the bathroom
- Clothes feel scratchy, and the colour is starting to fade.
- Lower water pressure in the shower
- Use more soap to lather your hands and wash dishes
Our partners, has alternative methods to help you determine when your water softener needs to be replaced. Visit us today at gaines-softwater.com
How do I know if my water softener is working?